Monday, June 27, 2011

Mountain's, Waterfalls, and How To Have Fun Changing The Oil.

My Dad was very happy with his Father's Day's present this year.  We all put our money together and bought him a laptop.  He has been wanting his own computer for a while now, so he was very pleased with this gift.  The next day he and I booted it up to watch Terminator Salvation.  It worked great.

For Father's Day we all went to Pinnacle Mountain.  This mountain is over one thousand feet tall.  My Dad, older sister, and I hiked the whole way.  We were very happy that my little brother got a pass for this trip.  It was fun getting to see him after such a long time.  I was kind of nervous though, I had my pocket knife in my pocket and he kept trying to get me to show it to him.  For some reason he wouldn't take a picture with anyone either unless we were all in the picture.

The next week we found out he didn't have a pass.  We still went to Petite Jean State Park, but I wonder what it would've been like if he had been there.  When we got there we hiked up the trail and at the end got to play in a waterfall.  Even though Arkansas is in a drought; the waterfall was still falling steadily.  We got to stand under the water fall and play around, but we had to be careful because it was very slippery.

Two days ago my Dad and I took the car to get the oil changed.  The guy took the car and told us that it would be an hour long wait (he lied),  so my Dad and I had to wait.  So we walked across the street to a "video store" called Hasting's.  The reason I put video store in quotes is because this was not a video store... this was heaven.  Sure they had  movie's and video games, but half the store was comic books, collectibles, or jokes/gags.  They had everything.

They had Doctor Who Sonic Screwdrivers,  Star Trek Communicators and Phasers (the originals) even BBQ Brander's all this amazing stuff.  We had a blast.  So we obviously got some stuff and were not bored the whole time.  after the oil was done (which took about two hours) we went to get something to eat.  We found some of the best food in the world.  Fried Pie... yes the pie was fried.  It wasn't just called that, I had chocolate cream pie that was fried.

Today Normal is So Incredibly Happy.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment