Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks and Trips to the ER

This year we all got to spend our 4th of July in Arkansas.  This was a very fun experience because we've never spent our 4th of July anywhere except Florida.  The one thing that surprised me the greatest was that here in Arkansas The 4th of July isn't just another holiday to set off fireworks at... It's a day to celebrate America's freedom.  Back in Florida we all said "Happy 4th of July" and then set off fireworks then it was over.  Here they have fair's, HUGE firework displays, and everyone is happy to celebrate America's freedom.


On July second it rained... all day long, but my friend invited me to a Fourth of July fair thing at their church tomorrow.  So on July third I went to a pre-celebration of The Fourth of July.  Now when I say pre-celebration your probably thinking a little get together with sparklers or something like that... This was so much better.  They had a giant fair with games, food, and Mikeschair (a Christian band on the top 20) was even playing there live.  It was so much fun, and when they set off fireworks they set off probably as many as the mall set off in Florida.  It was AMAZING!


Then the big day The 4th of July... didn't start out too good.  I started it out waking up at 3:30 a.m. barely being able to move.  So I got my Dad up and he took me to the ER.  They did a bunch of stuff to figure out what is was, and I still don't know what it is.  The doctor does but I didn't understand what he was saying.  All I know is that I'm having pains in my lower abdomen bad enough that I came home with pain medicine.


The day got a lot better though.  I went to the pool with my friends and then went to the fair/fireworks at the base lake.  It was so much fun.  My friends and I all walk around in a group we played games, talked, and did stuff like that.  When the fireworks went off it was like watching them in a movie they shot off fireworks for 30 min to an hour.  Every time they shot a firework it was amazing.  They made a waterfall out of fireworks and a mini American flag (not in the sky).


Today Normal Is Ecstatic


Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment