Friday, June 3, 2011

Goodbye Florida. Hello Arkansas!

My Dad called my mom this morning and let her know that he got his detail back this morning and were leaving for arkansas this summer.  Were leaving on June 10th eight days from today.  I can't wait!  This summer I'm going to get to go to Arkansas meet new people be places I've never been and most importantly get to spend lot's of time with my little brother.  Today we've been getting ready for the trip.

We've decided that were bringing the dog, and the wii.  Everyone else gets to decide what they want to bring but we have to limit it because were driving up there and only taking our van.  Each person has to bring 14 outfits for themself and then the stuff they can't (or really don't want to) go without for the whole summer.  I'm bringing my guitars (both of them) and a bunch of books I've already decided on those.  I can't wait to leave although I'll miss everyone in Florida.  Today normal is excited!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment