Sunday, May 29, 2011

Great Weekend But Always Wondering....

This weekend I went to JYIG which for all of you who do not know is the middle school Youth In Government program.  I left on thursday and just got to my grandma's house today.  I'm at my grandma's house because even though I was at JYIG my family was in Arkansas... visiting my little brother.  I can't help but wondering what they are doing right now and how my little brother is doing.  I miss him alot so I just want to know.  He called me and told me he was having fun with the family dog (which my parents brought with them on the drive up) and that there were going out to eat.  I am so happy that he is having a good time and hope that he knows that I wish I was there.

At JYIG I had the chance to present my bill and debate other bills.  I am very glad to say that my bill passed and that I was awarded with runner-up for best statesman.  Best statesman is the award for the person who was respectful and had the most and best debate's.  We played lot's of games at JYIG but my favorite would have to be the rock, paper, scissors showdown.  In this game you would walk up to people tell them your name get their name and challlenge them to rock, paper, scissors.

Then if you won the game they would become part of you "possy" and you would keep playing learning everyone's names until someone won the game.  Which I am also glad to say that I won the first time we played this game and it was very fun to play.  Well that's a breif (very breif) recap of my weekend.  Today normal is happy yet curious.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment