Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just Another Normal Day

Today was an action packed day.  First I woke up and headed to the mall for my little sister's "Bridging to Brownie's" Girl Scout ceremony.  While I was there my awesome aunt (who bought me the last five books in the "Ranger's Apprentice" series a couple days ago) gave me and my two sister's $20 each to spend in the mall. Isn't she cool?  When we got home we all just relaxed. I read my books; I don't know what everyone else did though.  Anyway, at 2:30 we left to go to my mom's best friend's oldest daughter's high school graduation (wow that's a mouthful).  So we got there at 3:00 and watched her graduation.  Well yesterday my dad took me to the army-navy store and let me get dog tags and some other stuff .  He took me because I stayed home that day while my sisters were at the beach and helped my mom clean.  Oh by the way check out this really cool blog I saw (no it's not mine) the adress is: http://thechroniclesoflerr.blogspot.com/.  Today Normal is Fun.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment