Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finally Made It!

Were finally here.  We Arrived in Arkansas on the 11th.  When we got here we ran into some unexpected problems.  They told us that they did not have us down for a pet room and that we would have to keep the dog in a kennel for the entire summer.  We weren't going to do this so my Mom and Dad stood in the building debating for a room for an hour.  We finally got a room at 1:00 am.

We had to settle for a one room apartment.  My parents got the room with the beds and my sisters got the futon... I got a chair.  I had to sleep on the chair until we moved into another room because I wasn't going to make anyone else sleep on a chair.  We were told that we were moving this Saturday.  Thankfully we moved today.

We moved into a two bedroom apartment today.  So that my sisters get beds my parents get a bed and I get the futon.  And the good news keeps on coming.  We also live right next to the outdoor area.  That's were the dogs use the bathroom, get excercise, and the kids play on the playground.  And when I say right next to I mean right next to we walk out the door turn to the left and there's the outdoor area.

Were really happy with the stuff to do on the base too.  There's all sorts of entertainment right across the street things like: a movie theater, a pool, a library, a park, and a gym just to name a few.  My little sister has been going to VBS (Vacation Bible School) every morning and she is having lots of fun there.  We found out today while walking to the pool (which we go to everyday) that they are having a movie at the lake/park.  We decided that were going to go.  It's on June 24 and my little sister is very happy that the movie is "Gnomeo and Juliet".

Today Normal is Pleased

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment