Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tired...Tired...AWESOME!!!!

Ok well since were leaving tomorrow we've been cleaning, packing, and all that other fun stuff.  I have to clean the kitchen this month. So when my mom was gone a couple days ago I decided to surprise her and clean the kitchen fully I grouted the tile, wiped the fridge, wiped the cabinets, mopped the floor, did all the dishes, and bleached the sink.  And after that I was TIRED.  I mean it took me a while to do all that so I spent almost all day cleaning the place.

Well there was an awesome part of this week for everyone in the family, though; it wasn't the same for all of us.  My two Sisters and my Mom went to a Taylor Swift concert (blech *throwing up*) and as you can tell I'm glad I wasn't there.  My Dad and I stayed home and he just randomly looked at me and said "Wanna go for a walk" So I said sure and we walked to the movie theater and saw x-men: first class.  I just have to say that movie was awesome.  Anyways a couple of days ago one of my friends slept over my house for the last time in three months and now my older Sister's best friend is sleeping over.  Today Normal is Tired yet Happy.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment